February: Mayhill Massacre – 9 miles of mud and hills (not my quickest time)
March: Radnor Ramble – 25 miles in 10 hr
- 26 miles, 1,700m ascent
- Time: 5:45:58
- Position: 35th overall
June: Malvern Midsummer Marathon, 26 miles
July: Moel Siabod grade 1 scramble, Snowdonia (in very wet and windy conditions)
August: Saas 4000’s and Mont Blanc Summit!
- Allalinhorn (4,027m) – traverse via Hohlaubgrat (PD+).
- Strahlhorn (4,190m) – WNW Flank
- Weissmies (4,017m) – traverse via the SSE and SW ridge.
- Jegihorn (3,206m) – SE face, via ferrata
- Mont Blanc via 3 Monts route (woooo!)
September 3rd & 4th: Annual Across Wales Walk (AWW)
- 45 miles, 24 hours
- A LOT of rain! (we nearly drowned)
September 24th – 25th: XNRG Cotswold Way Challenge
- 57 miles, 2 days
- Position: 18th overall, 3rd Female
- Time: 13:05:33
November 11th – 13th: XNRG Druids Challenge.
- 84 miles, 3 days
- 16 hours 46 minutes
I’m massively excited that I’ve got a place in the UTMB TDS race in August (I say excited but also a little bit scared!). Training is now beginning in earnest…watch this space for updates on how it is going!